In this tutorial you will learn how to use Scene Director to create unique looking machinima!
✪ Shoutout to my lovely Patron(s) ✪
GameIn_Deeper, DashDot, RECFilming
If you have any question about my projects, feel free to ask.
Cheers and see you soon!
✈ Timecodes ✈
0:00 Intro // 1:05 Installation // 3:41 The Basics // 7:42 Recording Mode // 12:51 Animations // 17:04 Edit Scene // 20:36 Combined Efforts // 22:20 Using Waypoints // 24:47 Lighting // 27:00 World Options & Misc // 30:36 Outro
☢ Links I Mentioned ☢
► Watch My Other Tutorials ◄
♫ Music Credits ♫
“Unity” – Kevin MacLeod ()
Licensed under Creative By Attribution 4.0
Ⓜ Mods I Use Ⓜ
ScriptHook by Alexander
Simple Trainer by
Scene Director by
Menyoo PC by
Skin Control by
Green Screen Mod by
Open IV and Open
Animation Viewer by
Time Scaler by
Extended Video Export by
Texture Edits by whanowa
❤ Special Thanks To ❤
– Red Arcade
– AX System, Jupit, MuzTube, lolww, Paradoxar, Danny, Roscoe Hussein, nergal, Zadrium, NilogFilms for your support on Discord
– All my faithful and active subscribers
� FAQ �
Why do you make these lame tutorials when we wanna see real machinima?
– I know the target audience for these tutorials is pretty small. But if I would inspire only a single creator to start their own machinima channel, my goal is completed.
Didn’t you get some facts wrong here?
– If I did I apologize. But this is how I do it. If you know a better way, please share it with the community.
Can you rate my machinima?
– No. I don’t have the time. I’m working around the clock to produce my own content.
♠ Hashtags ♠
#rockstareditor #tutorial #howto